This is the first non-story-related post I’ve written in a while.
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and they cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.
Sadly, I’m too lazy to come up with any new questions, so this is identical to sulz’s version of the meme.
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Shock, anger, and eventually forgiveness, I would think.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Everything being right. Whatever the hell that means.
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Nobody’s! (Unless they really deserved it…)
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Most of it would go to charity, and the rest would be a handy reserve for whenever I’m short on cash.
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
As long as necessary… possibly.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Try to feel happy for them. Fail miserably. Be nice to them.
9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? Your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
Actress/actor. Acting can be harder with someone you know personally.
10. What takes you down the fastest?
When someone is unexpectedly mad at me.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years’ time?
Probably working in a supermarket someplace. Or unemployed, I expect.
12. What’s your fear?
That should be plural. Death, disease, the usual lot.
13. What kind of person(s) do you think the person(s) who tagged you is/are?
A wise and witty blogger who writes about her life and the world around her.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Depends how rich we’re talking about and who it is I’d be married to.
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Attempt to force myself out of bed.
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Whichever I thought was most in love with me.
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
Yes – in time.
19. The one thing you can never forgive in love?
I don’t believe anything is truly unforgivable.
20. List 6 people to tag:
You, you, you, you, you, and you. Yes, you, the reader.
Damn, I’m tired today.